An elegant bathroom is much more than a marble shower, fancy toilet, and floating vanity. Many other features have the ability to add to your bathroom so that it looks and feels elegant and luxurious. All you have to do is dream it, show us what you want, and we’ll help make it a reality.
Here are 5 features that every elegant bathroom needs:
- Curbless Shower: A curbless shower does not take away any of the space inside your bathroom and will instead keep the space looking and feeling large and open. These showers can be surrounded by glass or you can create them to be completely open with the floors flowing seamlessly from the shower to the rest of the room.
- Soaking Tub: If you are the type of person who loves to soak in a tub at the end of a long day, then consider installing a fabulous soaking tub in your bathroom. This tub can become a focal point of the room if you wish, especially if you install a sculptured freestanding one.
- Multiple Showerheads: Multiple showerheads offer the ultimate in both water flow and relaxation. A beautiful fast flowing rain shower head can be accompanied with a handheld showerhead and will turn your bathroom into a magnificent spa.
- Steam Showers and Aromatherapy: Steam showers are becoming more popular, because they provide the luxurious feel of having an amazing spa or steam room in your home. Adding aromatherapy to the steam will only enhance this experience and you can choose which scents will work best for you, whether you are trying to wake up or calm down.
- Chromotherapy: Therapeutic features are more than steam, water, and aromatherapy. Chromotherapy is the latest feature that many people are enjoying. This feature floods the room with light and color to help you relax, wake up, or calm down, depending on your specific needs.
Chromotherapy adjusts our body’s vibrations to frequencies using colors to promote health and inner harmony. Most people are familiar with the winter blues or Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). SAD sufferers often find relief with light therapy; this is the very basic idea behind chromotherapy.
These features will make your bathroom look and feel more like a spa and we guarantee that you will want to spend quite a bit more time in the space. This is a wonderful thing, because it will allow you to utilize the me time that you normally do not take advantage of. Call us at 602-478-5102 if you’re in Phoenix or the surrounding areas and would like to discuss remodeling your bathroom with us.