Looking for Creative Kitchen and Bathroom Design Coupled With an Award Winning Remodeling Team?
Our design/build team of nationally certified designers and remodelers have worked together for years. During this time, we have been able to systematize our design and construction processes. Now, we can make the entire process of designing and remodeling your new kitchen, bathroom, or home addition much more fun and rewarding. We will start by getting to know you and your style so that we can add our knowledge and creativity to your remodeling project that will enhance your overall home. Our goal will be for you to be impressed with our creativity and helpfulness in everything from room layout to the smallest details of your new kitchen, bathroom, or home addition.
Every design phase will differ depending on you and the variables involved in your kitchen or bathroom design concept. Your project may include creating hand drawn renderings or computer generated 3D views of your new kitchen, bathroom or floor-plan. All drawings or 3D views will be drawn to scale so that you can preview the feel of your new kitchen or bathroom remodel before it’s started. Your designer will also help lead you through each stage in the development of your new space.
The following list illustrates the basic steps of our process.
Initial phone call
- We will discuss your thoughts and concerns.
- In addition, we will answer any design or construction questions you may have.
- We will ask a few questions to help us understand your situation.
- Then, we will set an appointment to meet with you and your spouse or partner.
Design & Feasibility Consultation
- We will visit your home to see your kitchen, bathroom, addition, etc.
- We will take the time to learn more about your design taste and lifestyle.
- Next, we will answer any design questions you may have.
- We will discuss a few possible design ideas that may appeal to you.
- Then, we will discuss comparable budget ranges from other similar projects.
- If you are comfortable with our concept and budget we will agree to start our full design phase.
- There will be a charge for the design work based on the scope of the work for your project.
- This phase will take our preliminary concepts and budget to the finished design and fixed budget with all selections made.
- We will work closely with you on all details of design including;
- Floor plan options
- Cabinet options including styles and color choices
- Plumbing features including styles, finishes & locations
- Tile selections including decorative accents for back-splashes, floors or showers
- Lighting fixtures and placement
- Electrical features and their placement
- Coordinated color choices for all features and walls
- We will work with you to present cost effective options to balance the overall budget with the original proposed budget range.
- Our ultimate goal will be to design a kitchen, bathroom, or addition that you will be proud of for a budget that works for you.
- By the time we finish with the design phase everything will be specified and the budget will be complete and approved by you.
- The chance of surprises will be minimized.
- After your approval, the specification documents itemizing all of the choices and budget amounts will become part of the construction contract.
- The contract specifications will now serve as the guide for our production team.
- Anything that we may have discussed, but not included in the specifications will not be in the budget or included in the scope of work.
- Our Production Manager will have worked with our Project Designers during the design phase to make sure that nothing was missed in the construction requirements.
- Your remodeling project will be led and managed by our team of our production manager and project managers.
- Your Project Manager will be your hands-on leader of your remodel. He will do parts of the work himself and coordinate and lead any subcontractors that work on your home.
Questions during your remodel
- Your Project Manager will be your day to day communication contact for your remodel.
- He will be the one that will know the details about your schedule and of the day to day work being done on your home.
- Our Production Manager, Project Designer and Project Manager will always be available to answer any questions or concerns.
Why Will Getting Three Bids Cost More and Possibly Lead To Disaster?
Have you heard about urban myths, how people accept something as true just because they have heard it many times?
The world of remodeling is full of myths, challenges, and potential disasters. Getting three bids to pick out your remodeler is on the top of the list of problem causing misconceptions.
We may not be the perfect remodeling contractor for everyone. However, I am sure of one thing, making a good decision about working with us, or anyone else by comparing bids will be nearly impossible.
As Design/Build professional remodelers, we will be glad to meet with you at your home to give you a free consultation and price range for your project. You will want to ask us numerous questions, and we will need to ask questions to see if we are a good fit for your project.
Our goal is to help you work out all of the hundreds of details involved with your project. We do this while balancing many possible choices against your ultimate budget for your home improvements. This takes time and a team approach between you and our group of Design/Build professionals.
Developing your project and a budget that works for you is a process not an event.
Gathering bids is an event. There was a time that we gave people free bids when they asked for them. We discovered that we were doing our prospective clients a disservice and contributing to their confusion.
We found that we were one of several companies discussing what the homeowner thought needed to be done. They may have given us a list in writing along with whatever came up in conversation. From there we could only try to guess at the details they might want in their home remodel as we put together our bid for presentation.
Homeowners found that none of the bids reflected the true details they wanted. Plus none of our bids were comparable to the other companies’ bids, due to everyone’s guesstimating what the homeowner wanted done.
It became obvious that the bid process was a waste of time and resources.
In addition, it was contributing to homeowners’ confusion and costly mistakes.
As a result, we rededicated ourselves to the Design/Build process. Furthermore, we will reduce your frustration by beginning each project with a design process. We do charge a reasonable fee for the process of designing your project and coordinating it with a budget that makes sense to you.
I don’t know if we are a good match for you and your remodeling project. We will only know if we meet so that you can have your questions answered. Additionally, we can ask our questions to discover if we can be of service to you. If we do this, and at any time you feel that we are not a good fit for your home improvement project, feel free to tell us no. We know that our approach is not for everyone. We only want to work with homeowners that feel that our approach makes sense to them.
If we seem like a good fit for your project after you have all your questions answered, we can move forward to a successful home improvement project.
For additional remodel questions email Steve at:
We will be glad to answer any questions or come to your home to answer questions and preview your upcoming remodeling project.