Homework Remodels is a fully licensed, bonded and insured residential contracting company, specializing in all areas of remodeling, energy auditing, improving older home efficiency and comfort.
We are nationally certified as:
Click logos for more info
We are experts in all aspects of remodeling plus…
- Project design and construction drawings
- Three dimensional computer renderings of your kitchen, bathroom or home addition project
- Obtaining project approval of the Historic Preservation Office and City of Phoenix
- All aspects of improving your homes energy performance and comfort
- Kitchen upgrades, renovations and remodeling
- Bathroom upgrades, renovations and remodeling
- Custom cabinetry and countertops for kitchens and bathrooms
- Room additions, guest houses and garages
- Reconfiguring interior rooms to create a more livable space
- Plumbing upgrades and repipes for additions, kitchens and bathroom remodels
- Water treatment and filter systems (salt free)
- Tankless water heaters
- Electrical upgrades and rewiring
- Drywall and lath and plaster wall work
- Plaster repairs, retextures and specialty finishes
- Venetian Plaster and American Clay Plaster
- Window repair and replacement
- Interior and exterior painting
- Wood flooring, concrete and tile floors
- Green building and retrofitting techniques
- Faux Finishes
- Shingle, tile, and foam roofing
Older homes areas of expertise are:
- Knob and Tube Wiring
- Cast iron pipe repairs and replacement
- Galvanized pipe
- Lath and plaster walls and ceilings
- Wall niches
- Coved ceilings
- Double hung sash windows
- Steel casement windows
- Cedar lap siding
- Asbestos building materials abatement
As a fully licensed contractor, we serve homeowners in Phoenix and the surrounding communities of Scottsdale, Tempe, Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Paradise Valley, Arcadia and Mesa.
Click to see:
At Homework Remodels, the following ethics guide our entire process.
- Adhere to honesty in all our dealings.
- Answer our phones whenever possible and return missed calls promptly.
- Keep all appointments unless rescheduled.
- Provide good communication so that our clients are knowledgeable and aware of the process.
- Offer fair pricing and maximize our client’s return on their remodeling investment.
- Give more than our clients asked for. Provide value. Be completely accommodating.
- Provide the best skilled tradesman for each aspect of the construction and remodeling.
- Give the highest standards in materials. Do our work with professionalism and skill.
- Provide our clients with quality work that is meticulously done to specifications.
- Adhere to what we put down in the contract with no surprises.
- Respect our client’s homes and property.
- Make sure our work is accomplished in the cleanest way possible.
- Stand behind the quality of our work with a written warranty.
- To sum it up, we at Homework Remodels are going to do it right, on time, within budget, and within a context of personalized service with excellence and integrity.
For additional remodeling questions email Steve at:
We will be glad to answer any questions or come to your home to answer questions and preview your upcoming remodeling project.