Here’s your chance to discover for yourself what goes into
the Seven Steps to Rejuvenate and Inspire Your Home Life.
Beginning in August our award-winning design team led by Sheila Lanier will be hosting complementary Homeowner Design Seminars. This will be a great opportunity for you and your friends to learn more about how our design team collaborates with homeowners to overcome their homes challenges and create new exciting spaces.
Homeowners share the following challenges that we help them overcome. See if one or more of them may fit your situation.
- They love their homes and don’t want to move, even though something about their home has made them feel frustrated or even self-conscious when they entertain.
- They are tired of being aggravated by a poorly designed kitchen. It might be too cramped to function correctly, or isolated from the fun while entertaining.
- They are afraid someone is going to take a fall in their sunken living room or trip climbing into their awkward shower.
- They are fed-up with their master bathrooms cramped builder-grade shower and over-sized tub that they never use.
- They are tired of putting off having a spacious master bedroom with a luxurious private bathroom.
Does something about your home have you feeling like we are describing your situation? If so, attending our upcoming design seminar could be just what you need to see what it takes to transform your home.
This will be an interactive event. We will be happy to answer your questions about developing ideas and overall concepts for improving your home.
Our first seminar in the series will be held on Saturday August 25th. Doors open Saturday morning at ten for refreshments, the presentation will start at ten-thirty and questions will be answered till noon.
The first ten homeowners attending will receive a certificate for $500 off our design fee for you or a friend’s future remodel. Some restrictions apply.
Seating is limited; contact us today to reserve a seat for yourself and your friends at this unique complementary design seminar. If reservations exceed our seating capacity, we will schedule an encore event.
We hope the design seminar will be helpful with your research as you prepare to remodel your home. There is no commitment required to attend one or more of our design seminars. We anticipate that some homeowners attending may not be ready to actually move forward with their home improvements for a year or more.
If you have unanswered questions about attending our seminar, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to speak with you or answer your email.
Phone – 602-478-5102
Email – Design@HomeworkRemodels.com
4105 N 20th Street, Suite 210
Phoenix AZ 85016