The type of future many of us imagined as children is here now, and we can take advantage of many of these products to update our homes. The kitchen is a good place to start since it is used regularly and often for long stretches at a time. Sometimes the whole family congregates in this space just to spend time together. By adding some of these modern gadgets you can make the time in the kitchen much more fun or even constructive.
- Smart food scale – simplify calorie counting, meal portions and dieting with a wifi food scale. The accompanying app gives you quick access to food options and restaurant items. With the right type, the entire family will be able to track meals on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Smart ccrockpot– start your meal in the pot, and use your smartphone to monitor the temperature while you’re away from home. You can also use your phone to turn it on or off.
- Smart kettle – how would you like to have boiling water ready for tea or coffee by the time you get to the kitchen? A wifi enable kettle can save you money as it shortens boiling time due to its precision. You can set the temperature to keep the water warm until you are ready for it.
- Digital measuring cup – make baking a cinch with a cup that lets you quickly make weight conversions. You can get precise measurements to so you never make mistakes with recipes.
- High-tech fridge magnet – fridge magnets can be found in many kitchens, but now they have become more useful. High tech offerings can help with ordering pizza, making grocery lists, or scanning product bar codes.
- Touch faucets – touch faucet technology is both a time and money saver. Depending on the type you choose, you can control the flow of water and the temperature. These faucets generally stay clean since you can use them without touching them directly with your fingers.
- Smart trash can – no kitchen list can be complete without a way to discard trash. Featuring the same no-touch concept, some cans can open with the wave of a hand. For the ultimate in high tech, there are cans that send smartphone alerts when they are full.
There are many large appliances available for modernizing the kitchen, but article looks at some of the smaller options. Many of these products are budget friendly, and can give any kitchen a quick update. Call us at 602-478-5102 if you’re ready to modernize your kitchen and turn it into the smartest room in the home. We’ll help you redesign the entire space and choose the right appliances for your individual needs.