Our homeowners love the Ocotillo Lakes lifestyle. It offers all the benefits of southwestern living while also being on the water in the middle of a close-knit community. They had enjoyed their home for years but were ready to recreate the space to fit their lifestyles better. They had found that the home didn’t always work well when they entertained. The living room, dining area, and kitchen all felt separated and broke up their guests into isolated groups. The kitchen’s island was badly situated and awkward in some situations.
The homeowners were not happy with their master bathroom for the same reason that so many people call us in to renovate their homes. They had the same oversized under-used tub and a master shower that just wasn’t satisfactory for so many reasons.
Ultimately we ended up making upgrades and improvements in nearly every room of the house.
- We removed numerous walls
- enlarged the laundry room to include a crafts area
- we added a new electric fireplace with a built-in TV and sound system
- Relocated reconfigured the kitchen adding high-end appliances
- Created a spacious kitchen pantry
- added all new hardwood floors
- updated the lighting throughout the home
- redesigned the master shower to be accessible and safe as well as luxurious
We were happy to join the homeowners for their housewarming party following their remodel and were happy to see how well the home worked for entertaining a good-sized group of friends and family.