Administrative Coordinator / Customer Enthusiast
We are a tight-knit group of thriving professionals looking for a relationship-oriented people person exceling in customer care. We value a healthy work/family/volunteerism balance. We honor our commitment to family, our team, trusted trade partners, and clients. With integrity, we serve others building trust through honest communication and loyal partnerships. Customer care is a united team effort. Our dedication to this industry shows in our focus on the highest workmanship and service within this action-oriented, fast-paced environment.
The perfect candidate is optimistic and values the connection and commitment to clients and co-workers. With a strong work ethic, you thrive on organization and processes with an aptitude for problem-solving. You are adept at motivating and interacting with others. Able to prioritize tasks and be self-managed. You are friendly and personable with a neat, professional appearance.
- Accounts Payable, Receivable, and Payroll documentation. Keep an organized ledger of expenses through QuickBooks.
- Production Documentation, execute: Job costing, lien notices, invoicing, change orders, product deliveries, Trade partner insurance, and documents
- Initiate, maintain and adjust when needed current office and business procedures
- Coordinate multiple project schedules. Maintain a master calendar of project schedules and employee vacations.
- Answering emails and company phone directing messages to appropriate team members.
- Oversee daily operations of the office: greet visitors, ensure all equipment is functioning properly, monitor supply stock and place office and project orders
- Organize and update files
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Business Administration Associate degree or equivalent required
- Construction Office experience with an emphasis on Customer Service
- Significant experience as an administrative/operations coordinator or similar role
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, email
- Basic bookkeeping skills, QuickBooks desktop/online experience preferred
- Corporate and Creative Writing Skills
We are seeking a seasoned and skilled administrative coordinator for our growing company. In this role, you will oversee the general operations of our office and ensure that logistical needs are met. You will coordinate with vendors, handle billing/expenditures, and maintain stock of all supplies. You will be an essential part of the smooth daily operation of our business.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.