YOUR CONCERNS ARE OUR CONCERNS
As responsible professionals, we are committed to the safety of our community, our clients, and our staff. Realizing these are challenging and uncertain times we feel that it is our responsibility to take appropriate steps.
We will follow the CDC recommendations listed on their website. We will do our part to assure we are staying current with CDC advisories and executing their suggested strategies.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- We are still remodeling homes! We offer free 60-minute consultations while practicing the recommended social distance, masks, and gloves during the COVID pandemic. We do offer virtual consultations via ZOOM if you have a computer or laptop, a tape measure on hand, and the time to connect with us. When working on your project, we will take the precautions needed to make you and our craftsmen feel safe.
- We are asking you, our customers, to please share with us if you need any special accommodations. Your well-being and comfort are very important to us.
- Employees are instructed to remain at home if they are experiencing symptoms of respiratory or flu-like symptoms or were exposed to someone with COVID-19, no exceptions.
- We are putting processes in place that will minimize employee/property owner interactions while still providing the information customers need to make decisions about their remodeling project.
- We are, and always have been, committed to good infection control procedures at all times.
It is our sincere hope that as we traverse this situation, we build stronger bonds within our communities and families. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
CR, CKBR, UDCP, GCP