Steve and the Homework Remodels Team did a great job on my considerable room addition project. The goal was to expand an existing, view-facing deck on the back of my home… while also adding a whole new room to the downstairs part of the home by utilizing the newly created space underneath the deck expansion. I had prepared my ‘back of the napkin’ drawings in some detail and Steve, Sheila and team were able to stick closely to my design concepts throughout the project, while professionally upgrading the drawings for all of the necessary planning and approval steps that were required along the way. Steve also accompanied me to the City Planning Hearing in order to get city approval to expand beyond the allowable ‘footprint’ of my home for the project to move forward… and it all came off without a hitch. Nine months later and we are enjoying the views of Lookout Mountain from our outdoor kitchen atop our newly expanded (and now partially covered & misted) deck. The “new” side matches the pre-existing side perfectly, and the deck flooring upgrade has been absolutely fantastic. We’ve added several hundred square feet of VERY usable outdoor space just off our kitchen and living areas, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. The downstairs room addition is equally as fantastic, and even the few issues that needed follow-up were handled as courteously as one might hope for. Steve & Company are total pros, and good people as well. Highly recommended.
- 1o Principles of Organizing That Work in Every Room
- How to Equip the Perfect Bathroom According to Your Lifestyle
- 8 REMODELING DESIGN TRENDS FOR SMALLER KITCHENS IN 2021
- 5 REASONS TO CONSIDER A CURBLESS SHOWER
- Motivating Factors to Renovate Your Home in 2021
- Looking for an Award-Winning Team for Your Remodel?
- HOW THE DESIGN/BUILD CONCEPT WORKS
- Make Your Home Office Work For You
- WHAT IS NARI AND WHY CHOOSE A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL?
- The Three Zones of a Kitchen
PAST BLOG POSTS