I had Homework Remodels update the kitchen and laundry in my Haver home and I couldn’t be happier with how things turned out. It can be a really stressful time to have your kitchen torn up for weeks but all the people I interacted with during the remodel were great and provided excellent quality work. I just love my kitchen every day (still pinching myself after 2 years). I get nothing but compliments from everyone that comes over. I recommend Steve and his folks at Homework Remodels.
- 3 Ways Homeowners Are Getting Rooms Ready for the Holidays
- How to Store Kitchen Tools and Flatware
- 5 Stylish New Living Rooms with Personality
- 5 Stylish New Bathrooms with a Low-Curb Shower
- 6 Ways to Cool Off Without Air Conditioning
- Pros Share 6 Must-Have Kitchen Design Features
- Where Should You Put the Kitchen Sink?
- Single Bowl vs. Double Bowl
- A Letter to Our Clients: 10 Ways to be a World-Class Client
- How to Build a Color Palette in 5 Simple Steps
PAST BLOG POSTS